Information Mini Face Lift
- Duration of Operation: One hour
- Recovery: The recovery takes one week.
- Result: Facial profile looks younger and delightful.
- Hospital Admission: Most patients do not need to stay in the hospital overnight.
- Anesthetic: General anesthesia (you are asleep)
What are the risks involved with Mini-Face Lift surgery?
Complications that can occur include hematoma (a collection of blood under the skin), injury to the nerves that control facial muscles (usually temporary), infection, and reactions to the anesthesia. Poor healing of the skin is most likely to affect smokers. Most of the incision is concealed and not noticeable. It is most likely to be heavy behind the ear where there is greater tension.